1. Any of your usual work, housework or school activities.
2. Your usual hobbies, recreational or sporting activities.
3. Getting into or out of the bat.
4. Walking between rooms.
5. Putting on your shoes or socks.
7. Lifting an object, like a bag of groceries from the floor.
8. Performing light activities around your home.
9. Performing heavy activities around your home.
10. Getting into or out of a car.
13. Going up or down 10 stairs (about 1 flight of stairs).
16. Running on even ground.
17. Running on uneven ground.
18. Making sharp turns while running fast.